Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you follow the Book?

Does the book guide us on the paths we are to take in life?

Or does the book introduce us to a God who wants to live in us and guide us?

Does Scripture speak to this? Does the book tell us to follow the book?

What do you think?

No comments: