Mark 1:14-15 (The Message)
"After John was arrested, Jesus went to Galilee preaching the Message of God: "Time's up! God's kingdom is here. Change your life and believe the Message."
Or... Young's Literal Translation
And after the delivering up of John, Jesus came to Galilee, proclaiming the good news of the reign of God,and saying -- `Fulfilled hath been the time, and the reign of God hath come nigh, reform ye, and believe in the good news.'
God's kingdom is here!
The reign of God is here!
Change your life, believe this message!
Did you know God's power is available to you? You don't have to do everything in your own strength and wisdom. If you allow God to rule in your life, instead of your selfish ambitions He will restore your life to what it was intended to be.
Jesus is both Saviour and Lord.
What do you think? Is this the good news we are commanded to share with the whole world?
- Different Gospel Definitions
- Gospel in the Gospels - Summary - 6 part series
- What is the Gospel? - lists verses related to gospel in 'the gospels'
- Gospel in other NT verses
- Gospel of Kingdom in Romans
- Gospel of Christ
- Kingdom of God
- What Gospel does you neighbor need to hear?
- What does evangelical mean?
- Why Did Jesus Come?
- A child in the kingdom
- Jesus sends out the 12
- My 95 Thesis point 2 Gospel