Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

From That Time On

Matthew 4:17
From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

This was the core message of Jesus teachings, whether parable, by life example, or straight forward teaching.

'From that time on' emphasizes this was no small topic to Jesus.

From this time onwards I also desire to share this same good news message.

No comments: