Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Conversation with Wayne Jacobsen

I really appreciate the humble approach of Wayne Jacobsen and was encouraged by this video series posted here. It's a question and answer time with Wayne visiting with a group of believers.

He shares about living in Father's love, which is where I desire to live. There's no formula on this, but just learning to recognize Christ's love for me, how He loves me and lives in me, and how His love should be how I relate to the world.

And he shares other stories from his life.

Anyways, here's a few video clips that were an encouragement to me.. just thought I'd post them here.

2 comments:

J. Guy Muse said...

Thanks for these links! I look forward to viewing them in the coming days. I enjoyed your comment over at Alan's blog.

Jonathan said...

Thanks GuyMuse for stopping by, and I'm glad my sarcasm made sense to you there on Alan's blog. I've appreciated reading your blog and seeing how Christ still works in other places in ways similar to the early new testament church.

God bless