Disclaimer: About This Blog

THIS BLOG IS: my personal journey of how I am rethinking some of my spiritual beliefs.
THIS BLOG IS NOT: intended to point fingers at people who I think are wrong.
I do not believe the final judgement will be based on how many correct answers we get on a theology exam. I believe many people throughout history have had genuine relationships with God, despite holding questionable beliefs and practices. I make no claim to having it all figured out or being your judge. If we end up disagreeing over these topics I pray we can find a way to demonstrate grace.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Back from 6 Year Break

 So yeah, this blog was left silent for over 6 years.  Even though I am slightly embarrased at the obvious angst that I was in for a number of years. I am thinking I may start posting a few more things here.


Why keep the old stuff?

  • I want to keep the blog, it is a record of a real spiritual struggle that I went through years ago.
  • Who knows, it may still be of some value to others.


Why post a few new things?

  • If someone stumbles across this blog in the future, I hope I can convey the message that I have moved into a phase of spirituality that is more at peace with God and others.
  • I still do find some value sorting out thoughts and beliefs in some public way... even if I'm not sure anyone is reading.


2 comments:

Brian said...

I have thought of you over the last several years and wondered how you were doing. Good to see you back and glad to hear your in a good place. I look forward to reading some new material

Jonathan said...

Thanks Brian for leaving a comment. I have definately chilled out a bit in recent years. More at peace with God and others. In terms of blogging it also translates into less intensity and frequency in my writing.